Are you a local market expert?
You can be with Facts & Trends™
Facts & Trends™ takes your MLS data and transforms it into powerful, dynamic, easy-to-understand information – information that makes you look good.
Realtors: Sellers will be impressed as you price their home competitively – the first time; buyers will feel confident in their offers – without remorse.
Brokers: Supply these easy to use software tools for your office and watch your agents take flight. All your agents have to do is point to the facts and, of course, trends.
- 100% web-based local market data reports, including visual, easy-to-understand graphs and tables
- Ridiculously easy interface requiring minimal training
- Configurable, detailed information – down to the zip code level – including property type, price range, date range, and other criteria
- Built-In sharing tools, including email, presentation-quality printouts, save as features, and even the ability to generate a widget for your website*
- No resources required for launch or maintenance since it takes just one simple link to access Facts & Trends™
Facts & Trends™ is the only resource you need to be a local market expert. Let’s face it – it’s hard to argue the facts.
Are you ready to see results? We’re ready to show you. Just click here to contact us.
*Post2Web widget available for an additional fee.
Facts & Trends™ Web-based local market report solution used by brokers and agents
Want to see Facts & Trends™ in action?
contact us for a live demo now
Which TrendGraphix product is right for you?
Click here to take our quick quiz and we'll give you some recommendations.
“I have used Trendgraphix since its introduction to our company. It has not only helped me track my market areas, but has helped me to explain the market to my clients. It’s one thing to tell a client about the market, but with TrendGraphix I can actually show them the market!” Deb Hopkins | NP Dodge Real Estate
“I had a listing in Dixon where the market had grown very quiet. I tried to give the sellers as much data as possible however I could tell that they were losing confidence in me. As soon as I saw the data on Solano County’s inventory in Trendgraphix, I e-mailed a report to them. I was amazed by the results. It was as though everything I had been telling them suddenly made sense. The report confirmed that the lack in sales wasn't exclusive to their home, but to the City of Dixon as a whole. What a relief!” Laura Murray | Realtor | Lyon Real Estate